Single home developments to townhouses, to multi-lot builds.
Working Hands Inc. is a construction management company with a skilled team on the tools, behind the scenes managing projects big and small, and most importantly, passionate about constructing quality buildings on time and budget. Covering residential to commercial, Working Hands Inc. are the Trades You Can Trust.
As professionals, we have a vested interest in each client, taking time to understand your unique needs and challenges, and utilize our wide-ranging experiences within multiple industries to develop
a tailored construction management plan. The opportunity to be engaged during the design phase and to collaborate with the team at such an early stage is a significant advantage.
Executing the work in the field remains the most significant phase of any construction project. Working Hands Inc. approach emphasizes top quality staff, on site and in key support positions, to implement the plan and manage day-to-day activities. Our team structure provides for senior executive-level involvement, a dedicated project manager, and staff that includes superintendents, engineers, MEP specialists, and safety managers.
• Budget Development
• Conceptual and Detailed Estimating
• Logistics Evaluation
• Design Package Support
• Constructability Review
• Value Engineering Analysis
• BIM-based Clash-Detection
• Preconstruction Mock-up and Exploratory Services
• MEP Analysis
• LEED Support
• Bid Preparation.
• Permitting, Bonding and Insurance
• On-site Construction Supervision
• Existing Conditions Investigations
• Master Scheduling
• Trade Contractor and Equipment Procurement
• Cost Control
• Quality Control
• Shop Drawing Review
• Coordination Drawings Review
• Owner and Subcontractor Meetings
• Financial Status Reports and Cash Flow Projections
• Project Status Reporting
• DBE and Affirmative Action Plan Implementation
• MEP Supervision, Coordination and Commissioning
• LEED Documentation and Administration
• Follow-Up Activities
Three Luxury Vacation Rentals
– Okanagan, British Columbia
Three luxury homes, purpose built as vacation rentals for a local winery. From planning through to inspection, Working Hands Inc. completed the homes to the highest standard, within budget and on time.
Features of these impressive custom-built homes include a walk-in wine cellar, Karaoke room, golf simulation room fitted with synthetic turf, a home gym, custom-built furniture and custom-built hot tub surrounding, steps and decking.
Basement Renovation – Secondary Suite
Complete gutting of basement space, renovating kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms.